HOW TO USE IT:
use with cold water only. Do not mix with bleaches, acids or disinfectants. For best results, use when flows are at their lowest levels. Can be added to drain systems manually or automatically.
• MAINTENANCE OF DRAINS : 100 to 200 ml 2 to 4 times/week. Always treat the lower floors first, leaving at least one day before treating the next floors. This prevents blockage of lower levels due to the release of solids from higher levels. In case of blocking add 500ml to 1litre of product and let activate 1 to 3 days.
• RETURN DRAINS OF INDUSTRIAL DISHWASHERS: 250 ml/week.
• GREASE TRAPS: 250 to 500 ml/day for the first week. Add 250 ml/week thereafter. Shock treatment: 5 liters of product before starting the daily treatment. Clean the grease trap if it is clogged before treatment. Treat the grease trap 2 days before treating lines.
• SEPTIC TANKS : 700 ml/m3 capacity as initial treatment. Thereafter add 250ml/week. If clogged, add 5 to 10 liters of product directly into the tank to help clear clog.
• RV AND BOATS TOILETS: 250 ml/week
• PORTABLE TOILETS : 2 to 5 liters of products. Add water to facilitate sludge liquification.